Category: AL Presents
ArcLight Cinemas is thrilled to announce a collaboration with the iconic Musso & Frank Grill to celebrate their 100th year. Join Musso & Frank owner, Mark Echeverria, filmmaker, Tina Whatcott-Echeverria and Moderator, Marc Summers, for a Q&A about the newly released book: The Musso & Frank Grill. Immediately following the Q&A, we'll screen two documentary shorts by Tina Whatcott-Echeverria about the late Musso & Frank bartender, Ruben Rueda and server, Sergio Gonzalez. Ruben and Sergio both worked at The Musso & Frank Grill for close to 50 years and were so beloved that their passing made entertainment headlines.
After the screening, step into a mini Musso & Frank experience in our upstairs bar to enjoy a Ford's gin martini and stuffed celery with Roquefort mousse bites served by Musso & Frank servers clad in their famous red jackets.
Q&A and screening at 7:00 PM, with the Musso & Frank Experience immediately following.
||MUSSO & FRANK EXPERIENCE
Exclusively at ArcLight Hollywood on Oct. 14 at 7:00 PM
||Ticket Package $45/person
- A copy of the newly released book:"The Musso & Frank Grill" signed by owner, Mark Echeverria ($40 value)
- Q&A with Musso & Frank owner, Mark Echeverria + Tina Whatcott-Echeverria moderated by Marc Summers
- First look at two documentary shorts about longtime Musso & Frank employees, Ruben Rueda and Sergio Gonzalez. Directed by Tina Whatcott-Echeverria.
- 1 Musso & Frank style martini served with Ford's Gin
- Stuffed Celery with Roquefort Mousse bites provided by Musso & Frank
||This event is 21+ only.